Why we love them
Looking to promote your brand using our compostable paper cold cups, they have all the benefits of those awful plastic lined cups but these ones are lined with Planet Friendly™ corn, so they promote and sell your brand and tell the world your a responsible and sustainable business.
- Minimum order quantities of 100 boxes of 1000.
- All of our paper cold cups are made using plant based materials which are completely compostable and biodegradable.
- Can be used with any of our No76 PLA lids.
- Made from waste generated by the corn industry and sustainable sourced paper.
- Higher quality materials.
- We will need to create a cutter specific to you so there will be an additional one off charge of £174.99 per size and design.
Prices shown reflect lowest possible price per unit.
Want more information - Click Here
Something to be aware of
- Due to the cost of materials and the time to set up the line, there is a minimum order of 10 boxes.
- We will need a high quality or logo design.
- We will let you know lead times when we confirm prices but please be aware that lead times can be as little as 4 weeks but for overseas made products this can be 14 weeks, so please allow enough time.
Going Plastic Free
Our entire range of compostable products are made from plants so end to end they are great for the planet and whether then end up in landfill or incinerated they don't release toxic emissions and don't harm the environment but if they are disposed of properly they will actually help the environment, if you add them to your food waste collection ( let your waste company know they aren't plastic) with one of our plant based rubbish bags and they actually benefit the environment, it's your choice as just switching is great for the planet but proper disposable actually benefits the environment, if in doubt get in touch as we don't just want to sell , we want to help you make the best decision for your business, your customers and the environment ( not a lecture but just wanted to make you aware of all the options).
How to dispose of me
Disposal - Can be composted into macro nutrient rich compost in under 13 weeks in commercial food waste collection and a little bit longer for home composters.
Home Composting - Can be composted at home but times vary in home composters depending on compost health and location.
Recycling - Can be recycled in certain facilities provided by certain Councils and waste collection companies, ask your waste collector if they recycle bio polymers.
Why buy from The Pure Option™
We were one of the UK's first companies to distribute plant based packaging , all the way back in 2003 (we went off and did some other things and returned in 2018) but our mission is still the same, to replace toxic packaging with Planet Friendly plant based packaging.
We have Europe's largest range of compostable and biodegradable products with 300+ products made from plants which means when they are disposed of , they turn into compost, which is great for the environment and completely circular.
Switching to plant made packaging doesn't have to cost more and you don't have to compromise on quality, durability and function, as our 300+ products have all been tested to be better than the harmful plastic alternative.
We aren't ecological warriors but we believe we can all make a difference, if you can replace your environmentally damaging packaging with our plant based products, you can have all of the benefits without any of the negatives ethical and environmental downsides.
100% Planet Friendly Packaging™