- Get in touch
- Request Samples
- About Us
- Benefits of Composting
- Biodegradable VS Compostable
- Distribute our products
- Disposing of our Products
- Feed a Field Certification
- Feed a Field Brand
- Make a Difference
- Media Info
- Our Product Materials
- Save Our Peat Bogs
- Values & Vision
- Money Back Guarantee
- The Pure Option News
We do not make money on delivery, all deliveries are based on what it costs us and in most cases what we charge does not cover the cost of delivery
Standard UK mainland delivery
We are based in the UK and as an ethical and responsible employer we are closed on UK Holidays.
We work Monday to Friday but outside of these times please allow extra time for your delivery.
You will receive an email from us telling you when your order is dispatched and track-able link so you can track your delivery, you may also receive text messages and email from the carrier about your delivery (DX), if your not going to be in, no worries as you can re-arrange your delivery to suit you.
Please note items dispatched by Royal Mail do not always receive these text messages or emails.
|Collect from our warehouse.||£0.00||Pick a collection time.||Choose this option if you want to collect from our warehouse at Unit C - NP13 2RX|
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery.||£3.95||2-4 working days.||Orders before midday GMT Excludes Weekends and UK Bank Holidays.|
|Next Day Delivery.||£5.95||1 working day.||Orders before midday GMT Excludes Weekends and UK Bank Holidays.|
|FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY|
Free Standard Deliveries
UK mainland deliveries only.
Orders over £74.99.
Orders before midday GMT excluding weekends and UK bank holidays.
* Delivery aims can not be guaranteed as items sent Royal Mail can take up to 10 working days , this is not our policy but Royal Mail's own policy, as sadly they have delivery aims and not guarantee and are defined as delivery aims (a bit naughty but true).
Standard Highlands, Northern Ireland and UK Islands delivery
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery||£3.95+ depending on weight and location||2-3 days||Orders before midday GMT Excludes Weekends and UK Bank Holidays.|
Please note we don't do a next day service to these locations as the cost for next day is staggering.
We ship across the world and all of our international deliveries are shipped by air mail to speed up your order but shipping international orders is sadly more expensive than we would like , we only charge what it costs and we are constantly looking at how to ship your order at the lowest possible track-able service, we cap international orders at 25kg as anything over this is staggeringly expensive , we will let you know if your order is above this , if you are looking at bulk large orders, please email our international sales team as they will find the cheapest way of sending items over 25kg.
|Standard international Deliveries.||
depending on weight and location
|2-14 days.||Orders before midday GMT Excludes Weekends and UK Bank Holidays.|
* Delivery time varies by location and your countries internal mail network.
A bit about Import Tax & Customs
Something to be aware of each government has their own policies and procedures when importing products, which may mean that you will need to pay import taxes or fees, this is not something that we charge, it is a charge levied by each government and we have absolutely no control over if your postal service charges you an import fee but you should check your own Governments websites to see whether you have to pay import duties.
We send your item with a full and visible customs declaration to speed up your item going through customs but this does not guarantee that your countries customs process your order quickly, we have no control over how long your countries customs take to process your item, some countries are excellent, Canada and New Zealand for example and some are unreliable like Ireland and the US, please allow two weeks for customs clearance it shouldn't take this long but it has happened (thankfully not often)
Points to be aware of
- You may be charged a custom fee, not all nations charge this but please check your countries website to see if a fee is likely.
- We can not speed up the process with your nations customs clearance, they work to their own schedules.
- If an item is returned for unpaid duty, this item can take weeks to get back to us and should this happen you will need to pay return carriage to get your item back, if you require a refund instead this will be minus the cost of carriage and the credit card fees of 2.5% + 20p , you can avoid this by paying the import fees.
- If your order is going to the EU , you can expect a import duty fee of around 20% ( these fees can vary so please check your Government website to check fees before ordering).
- If you live in Ireland and the US, you can almost guarantee you will pay this fee and there may be a delay in your item clearing customs.
- Just a reminder, we don't charge these fees, your nation charges these fees, so unfortunately we can't remove these fees.
- We sadly do not accept returns for international shipping and should the item be returned to us, we will refund your purchase minus shipping costs and credit card fees.
- Our conditions exceed the Consumer contract regulations but these do not apply to non UK customers, we do still honour this as we want you to be thrilled with your purchase, but we reserve the right to not meet CCR for non UK countries.
We appreciate people may not want to pay these fees and we completely understand this but please be aware these fees may be charged and should you get a custom charge please pay it or the item will be returned and we will be un-able to offer a full refund.
If you are looking at becoming a recurring customer or you are looking at Distributing our products in bigger quantities, it may be cheaper for you to set up a Distributors account and we can work out the most cost effective way of shipping the products to you, shipping pallets on a lorry is typically 50% cheaper as an example, so If you are looking at large quantities, click this link - international sales team
We also offer discounts for bulk purchases
Boring legal Stuff
Sorry it's those terms and conditions bit, we have tried to simplify this but we do need to make you aware, we have mentioned a few of these but we should still give you a bit of a reminder.
Please note that each government has their own policies and procedures when importing products in which may mean that you will need to pay import taxes or fees, it is strongly recommended that you check your Governments website for taxes or import fees charged
Please note we can not guarantee that an item shipped next day will be with you next day , once it leaves us we sadly have no control over the delivery process, we will always try to help but in nearly all cases calling the courier firm will fix any issues.
We reserve the right to alter our delivery at any time without notice.
If you aren't in when our courier firm attempts to deliver you will need to rearrange a convenient redelivery time using the emails or text messages sent by the courier.
In the event their is an issue with next day delivery such as an item being out of stock we will either refund your carriage costs (If UK customer and your orders over £74.99) or refund the difference between next day and standard delivery.
Things change if the pandemic has shown us anything , the unpredictable happens so we may have to change our delivery conditions without notice and we reserve this right.
- We do not accept international refunds so items returned to us may incur a shipping charge to return it to you.
Delivery terms and conditions correct at date of creation but are subject to change without notice as things do change.