- Get in touch
- Request Samples
- About Us
- Benefits of Composting
- Biodegradable VS Compostable
- Bulk Discounts
- Disposing of our Products
- Feed a Field Certification
- Make a Difference
- Media Info
- Our Product Materials
- Save Our Peat Bogs
- Values & Vision
- Money Back Guarantee
- The Pure Option News
We live and breath compostable and we know that making things from plants is the answer to the plastic problem, so we have launched the Feed a Field™ scheme that guarantees a standard of ethics and environmental performance, but we felt there was a need to create a scheme that promotes the plant based economy and drives the consumer understanding as to what is a real green product.
It is for this reason we have set up an scheme that promotes the plant based economy and you can now join our Feed a Field™ scheme and use the Feed a Field™ brand for your products , your compost facility or research program.
When you see the Feed a Field™ logo you can be confident that you are buying an environmental positive product or service and we want to allow other businesses that share our vision of a plant based alternative to petrol based plastics , to inform the consumer that they are buying a Earth Friendly™ product.
If you are a company that is selling or promoting a compostable product or service , we would love to work with you.
More information to follow but if you are interested in using the Feed a Field brand , we would love to hear from you.
Couple of things to note.
1. You must be using a plant based material that is certified to EN13432 or the US equivalent ( if your products are certified , we can help you get the certification you need).
2. Or you must be composting plant based materials as a business.
3. Or you are actively involved in promoting, encouraging the use of plant based materials or researching plant based alternatives to plastic.
More information to follow but if you are interested in using the Feed a Field brand , please email our Technical team at Joining Feed a Field