17 Products

Made in Britain



We love the UK and we want to support UK manufacturing so we have been working with UK companies to create the best biodegradable, recyclable and compostable products to meet our pretty exacting standards and we have become so successful that we now have 67% of our products made in the UK ( we are working on the other 33%).
All of these products are made for The Pure Option™ using materials that provide an environmental and ethical solution to current packaging.
Shifting to UK manufacturing helps to secure jobs and employment opportunities in the UK but also reduces our product embedded carbon savings to a minimum of 80% over nasty plastic single use packaging.
Giving your customers our products already helps the environment which is something your customers will appreciate but buying products from this section also let's them know it's made in the UK.

Some benefits to tell your customers about our "Made in the UK" range.
  1. At least 68% carbon reduction on single use plastics with an additional 12% from shorter supply lines.
  2. Most UK manafactured paper products come with either PEFC™ & FSC® certification and offer standardised and consistent board quality and traceability,
  3. All of our UK manafacturers have waste recycling programs along with compliant to Producer Responsilibity Obligation Regulations 2007.
  4. Processes that actively reduce of energy consumption which further reduces carbon emissions on top of standard carbon reduction.
  5. Sustainable managed wood sources in line with EUTR.
  6. Enviromental Management System that satisfies ISO14001:2015
Sort
Showing products 1 to 17 of 17
26oz PurePak Compostable Kraft Noodle / Food Boxes Takeaway Boxes  x 250

26oz Kraft Noodle / Pasta Boxes x 250

£54.95
£65.94 (inc. VAT)
Cafe Etc Milk / Creamer Sticks 2.5g x 400

Milk / Creamer sticks x 400

£16.95
£20.34 (inc. VAT)
Fairtrade Aztec Gold Decaffeinated Coffee Sticks / Sachets 1.4g x 250

Aztec Gold Decaffeinated coffee sachets are created for the perfect x 250

£20.95
£25.14 (inc. VAT)
Fairtrade Brown Sugar Sticks 2.2g x 1000

Fairtrade Brown Sugar Stick x 1000

£9.95
£11.94 (inc. VAT)
Fairtrade Hot Chocolate Sachets x 100

Fairtrade PurePak Hot Chocolate Sachets x 100

£21.95
£26.34 (inc. VAT)
Fairtrade Inca Gold Coffee Sticks / Sachets 1.4g x 250

Fairtrade Inca Gold Coffee Sticks x 250

£18.95
£22.74 (inc. VAT)
Fairtrade Luxury Hot Chocolate Sachet x 100

Fairtrade PurePak Rich Hot Chocolate Sachets x 100

£25.95
£31.14 (inc. VAT)
Fairtrade Wrapped & Tagged Premium Blended Tea Bags x  250

Wrapped Premium blended teas x 250

£20.95
£25.14 (inc. VAT)
Half Insert for Sandwich / Buffet Platters x 50

Half insert for large sandwich / buffet platter box

£24.95
£29.94 (inc. VAT)
Kraft & PLA Windowed Bloomer / Cookie Bags x 250

Kraft PLA Bloomer / Cake bags x 500

£28.95
£34.74 (inc. VAT)
Kraft Sandwich / Cake Box  x 500

Kraft Sandwich / Cake Platter Box

£79.95
£95.94 (inc. VAT)
Large Sandwich / Buffet  Platter Tuck Top Sleeve x 25

Large tuck top sandwich / buffet platter sleeve

£28.95
£34.74 (inc. VAT)
Large Sandwich / Buffet Platter Window Sleeve x 25

Large platter window sleeve

£26.95
£32.34 (inc. VAT)
Medium Sandwich / Buffet Platter Sleeve x 25

Kraft medium sandwich / buffet platter sleeve

£15.95
£19.14 (inc. VAT)
Medium Sandwich / Buffet Platter Tuck Top Sleeve x 25

This medium platter box has a secure tuck top design and an easy view PLA window.

£21.95
£26.34 (inc. VAT)
Medium Sandwich / Buffet Platter Window Sleeve x 25

Kraft medium sandwich / buffet platter window sleeve

£21.95
£26.34 (inc. VAT)
Standard Tower  Kraft  Burger / Food Box  x 500

Kraft tower burger / hot food box

£48.95
£58.74 (inc. VAT)