My bag - 0 Item(s)

Total:

£0.00

Made in UK

When we started we had to buy all of our products from the Far East and this never quite seemed right so we now have 72% (we are working on the other 28%) of our products made right here in Blighty and the full list of products is here.

We plan on growing this , so watch this space as we expect this to grow.

Sort by:

Showing 40 of 108 results

View

Pack of 500

Ideal for larger food products.

L750xW500 / 30x20"

From: £34.99

Pack of 500

Ideal for larger food products.

L750xW500 / 30x20"

Pack of 480

Ideal for wrapping plants or parcels

750x500mm

From: £29.99

Pack of 480

Ideal for wrapping plants or parcels

750x500mm

Packs of 10

Ideal for bigger take-away and bakery foods.

403x260mm

From: £4.99

Packs of 10

Ideal for bigger take-away and bakery foods.

403x260mm

Packs of 10

Ideal for larger food service orders

450x320mm

From: £5.99

Packs of 10

Ideal for larger food service orders

450x320mm

Packs of 10

(190x80mm)

From: £6.54

Packs of 10

(190x80mm)

Packs of 10

(220x95mm)

From: £9.14

Packs of 10

(220x95mm)

Item in Stock

Farm Animal Biodegradable Party Boxes 9x4"

0 review(s)

Packs of 10

Ideal for children's parties

220x95mm

From: £3.99

Packs of 10

Ideal for children's parties

220x95mm

Packs of 10

Ideal for larger bakery items.

250mm

From: £3.99

Packs of 10

Ideal for larger bakery items.

250mm

Packs of 10

Ideal for baguettes & hot dogs

L260xW72xH53mm (10.2x2.8x2.1 inch).

From: £3.99

Packs of 10

Ideal for baguettes & hot dogs

L260xW72xH53mm (10.2x2.8x2.1 inch).

Packs of 100

Ideal for larger produce and bakery items

250mm

From: £5.99

Packs of 100

Ideal for larger produce and bakery items

250mm

Packs of 10

Ideal for standard foods

250x215mm

From: £4.49

Packs of 10

Ideal for standard foods

250x215mm

Pack of 100

Ideal for fish and chips

L244xW122xH102mm / 9.6x4.8x4"

From: £6.99

Pack of 100

Ideal for fish and chips

L244xW122xH102mm / 9.6x4.8x4"

Box of 150

1927ml

Packs of 5000

Made to order

L250xW80xD50mm

From: £1,094.99

Packs of 5000

Made to order

L250xW80xD50mm

Packs of 10

Ideal for large portions such as fish and chips

L280 x W140 x H45mm / 11 x 5.5 x 1.¾"

From: £5.99

Packs of 10

Ideal for large portions such as fish and chips

L280 x W140 x H45mm / 11 x 5.5 x 1.¾"

Packs of 10

Ideal for smaller take-away & bakery foods

305x150mm

From: £3.49

Packs of 10

Ideal for smaller take-away & bakery foods

305x150mm

Pack of 100

Ideal for a quality pizza

L314.5 x W314.5 x H45mm / 12.4 x 12.4 x 1.8"

£43.99

Pack of 100

Ideal for a quality pizza

L314.5 x W314.5 x H45mm / 12.4 x 12.4 x 1.8"

Packs of 100

Ideal for larger produce and bakery items

305mm

From: £6.99

Packs of 100

Ideal for larger produce and bakery items

305mm

Packs of 10

Designed for take-aways perfect for multiple items

300x260mm

From: £5.49

Packs of 10

Designed for take-aways perfect for multiple items

300x260mm

Box of 1000

Ideal for hot and greasy foods

305mm

From: £44.99

Box of 1000

Ideal for hot and greasy foods

305mm

Packs of 10

Ideal for larger grill and hot cabinet foods

305x175mm

From: £5.99

Packs of 10

Ideal for larger grill and hot cabinet foods

305x175mm

Rolls of 14

Fits Caddies from 7 to 12 Litres

560x510mm.

£2.79

Rolls of 14

Fits Caddies from 7 to 12 Litres

560x510mm.

Packs of 10 bags

Ideal for Baguettes and longer foods.

L300xW90xD150mm

From: £4.99

Packs of 10 bags

Ideal for Baguettes and longer foods.

L300xW90xD150mm

Item in Stock

No12b Natureflex Heat Sealable Bags 12x5"

0 review(s)

Packs of 10

Ideal for baguettes & larger products

L305xW120xD180mm

From: £5.99

Packs of 10

Ideal for baguettes & larger products

L305xW120xD180mm

Food Packaging

All of our food packaging - Full of Plant Based Goodness

Shop now

Drink Packaging

All of our drink packaging - Full of Sustainable Loveliness

Shop now

Bakery Products

All of our bakery products - Full of Planet Friendly Niceness

Shop now