No12 Long Bagasse Fish & Chip Containers (12x6")
Why we love them
These clamshell (hinged) boxes are made from bagasse which is a material that comes from waste generated by the sugar cane industry, so it's natural and has all the good bits of foam containers without any of the nasty long term environmental damage.
- Clamshell design with easy closure clip design to keep your foods hotter for longer.
- Ideal for hot and cold foods.
- Bagasse is a eco-friendly alternative to polystyrene, as this natural material has amazing thermal properties that don't trap condensation, keeping your foods hot and crispy for longer.
- All the benefits of foam without any of the environmental downsides.
- Made from the waste generated by the sugar industry , which offers additional benefits.
- Stack-able to reduce the storage space needed.
- Perfect for ovens up to 220°f freezers and microwaves safe.
- Certified as compostable and ethically sourced to Feed a Field™ standards
Capacity - 95oz / 2699ml
Quantity x Pick a quantity.
Dimensions - L310 x W145 x 60mm / 12 x 5 ¾ x 2.4"
Alternate uses - Ideal for fish and chips or any big portion meals
Going Plastic Free
The Environmental Part ( things to tell your customers that will amaze).
We recommend telling your customers the information below , it will amaze your customers and will drive sales ( based on average planes, cars and homes).
Carbon saving per box - 35.82kg per 1000
The Equivalent of -
Car - 24.88 miles - Plane - 77.87 miles - Home - 3.78 days - Trees ( amount of time a tree would take to absorb the carbon) - 597 days.
How to dispose of me
Disposal - Can be composted into macro nutrient rich compost in under 13 weeks in commercial food waste collection and a little bit longer for home composters.
Home Composting - Can be composted at home but times vary in home composters depending on compost health and location.
Recycling - Can be recycled in certain facilities provided by certain Councils and waste collection companies, ask your waste collector if they recycle bio polymers.
Why buy from The Pure Option™
We were one of the UK's first companies to distribute plant based packaging , all the way back in 2003 (we went off and did some other things and returned in 2018) but our mission is still the same, to replace toxic packaging with Planet Friendly plant based packaging.
We have Europe's largest range of compostable and biodegradable products with 300+ products which means when they are disposed of , they turn into compost, which is great for the environment and completely circular.
Switching to plant made packaging doesn't have to cost more and you don't have to compromise on quality, durability and function, as our 300+ products have all been tested to be better than the harmful plastic alternative.
We aren't ecological warriors but we believe we can all make a difference, if you can replace your environmentally damaging packaging with our plant based products, you can have all of the benefits without any of the negatives ethical and environmental downsides.
100% Planet Friendly Packaging™