No8 Standard Biodegradable Food Containers (8x6")
They are the perfect alternative to foam containers as they have all the good bits with none of the bad bits.
- Clamshell design with easy closure clip design to keep your foods hotter for longer.
- Ideal for hot and cold foods.
- Bagasse is a eco-friendly alternative to polystyrene, as this natural material has amazing thermal properties that don't trap condensation, keeping your foods hot and crispy for longer.
- All the benefits of foam without any of the environmental downsides.
- Made from the waste generated by the sugar industry , which offers additional benefits.
- Stack-able to reduce the storage space needed.
- Perfect for ovens up to 220°f freezers and microwaves safe.
- Certified as compostable and ethically sourced to Feed a Field™ standards
Dimensions - L193 x W147 x H78mm / 7.6 x 5.8 x 3"
Going Plastic Free
How to dispose of me
Home Composting - Can be composted at home but times vary in home composters depending on compost health and location.
Recycling - Can be recycled in certain facilities provided by certain Councils and waste collection companies, ask your waste collector if they recycle bio polymers.
Why buy from The Pure Option™ ?
We were one of the UK's first companies to distribute plant based packaging , all the way back in 2003 (we went off and did some other things and returned in 2018) but our mission is still the same, to replace toxic packaging with Planet Friendly plant based packaging.
We have Europe's largest range of compostable and biodegradable products with 300+ products made from plants which means when they are disposed of , they turn into compost, which is great for the environment and completely circular.
Switching to plant made packaging doesn't have to cost more and you don't have to compromise on quality, durability and function, as our 300+ products have all been tested to be better than the harmful plastic alternative.
We aren't ecological warriors but we believe we can all make a difference, if you can replace your environmentally damaging packaging with our plant based products, you can have all of the benefits without any of the negatives ethical and environmental downsides.
100% Planet Friendly Packaging.