Do you need us to send you samples of our Planet Friendly™ products?
We are pretty confident you will love our products, they are designed to be great at what they do and are designed to be good for the planet, so what's not to like, but we appreciate that seeing and trying some of our products helps you to make certain they are ideal for you.
We provide samples as we feel you will love what we do and buying from The Pure Option™ does tell the world you are a responsible business owner.
The disclosure bit
We pride ourselves on being transparent (we even talk about when we got things wrong on our website) so we wanted to make you aware , we until recently absorbed the cost of sending samples, by sending them a cost effective Royal Mail 1st class option but we found that they were quite often turning up very late or not at all, so we now send your samples by a trackable delivery option, which guarantees they will be received and in a decent time but this has a cost to it.
So we now charge only what it costs to send your samples using a tracked service , but we want to encourage you to try our products , so we offer these benefits as a way of compensating for having to charge for samples.
1. All future orders will have an automatic 10% off.
2. Two Free Feed a Field™* carbon audits per year to amaze your customers and let the world know your a responsible business owner * ( on request we will send you a free carbon audit).
3. Free samples in the future , tell us what you want to try and we will get these out to you on us.
Something to be aware of
We have sell most of our products in quantities as little as 10 , this means you can also try our products without needing to buy a full box, so you may find it beneficial to order the items you are interested in small quantities rather than request samples, the choice is yours.
How to order samples
Order samples in 3 easy steps.
1. Add what products you are interested in the options box.
2. Not sure what will work for you, no problem , tell us about the amazing food and drinks you sell and we will add products people in your industry typically order.
3. Click add to cart.